.

Follow Us On Facebook

Ipsum Tempor

WELCOME ON THE BIGGEST OLDIES BLOG ON THE NET.This is the "older" version , to join the new one contact us / You can also post a comment on the last post with your email it won´t be published

donderdag 4 oktober 2018

Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel - Two Teenagers


1. Tom & Jerry - Hey Schoolgirl (2:16) 2. Tom & Jerry - Dancin' Wild (2:17) 3. True Taylor - True Or False (2:10) 4. True Taylor - Teenage Fool (2:45) 5. Tom & Jerry - Our Song (1:56) 6. Tom & Jerry - wo Teenagers (2:22) 7. Tom & Jerry - That's My Story (2:32) 8. Tom & Jerry - (Pretty Baby) Don't Say Goodbye (2:02) 9. JERRY LANDIS - Anna Belle (2:01) 10. Jerry Landis - Loneliness (2:15) 11. Tom & Jerry - Baby Talk (2:07) 12. Artie Garr - Beat Love (2:07) 13. Artie Garr - Dream Alone (2:20) 14. Jerry Landis - Just A Boy (2:09) 15. Jerry Landis - Shy (2:28) 16. Jerry Landis - The Lipstick On Your Collar (2:11) 17. The Mystics - All Through The Night (2:33) 18. The Mystics - I Begin (To Think Of You) (2:26) 19. Artie Garr - Private World (2:48) 20. Artie Garr - Forgive Me (2:34) 21. JERRY LANDIS - Play Me A Sad Song (2:18) 22. JERRY LANDIS - It Means A Lot To Them (2:08) 23. JERRY LANDIS - I Wish I Weren't In Love (2:02) 24. JERRY LANDIS - I'm Lonely (2:16) 25. Tico And The Triumphs - Motorcycle (2:08) 26. Tico And The Triumphs - I Don't Believe Them (2:05)

PaulSimonArtGarfunkelTwoTeenagers.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten