Follow Us On Facebook
Ipsum Tempor
WELCOME ON THE BIGGEST OLDIES BLOG ON THE NET.This is the "older" version , to join the new one contact us / You can also post a comment on the last post with your email it won´t be published
woensdag 20 september 2017
Underground Oldies
Volume 101 - Lee Williams & The Cymbals - Please Say It Isn't So.mp3 02 - The Entertainers Iv - Hey Lady.mp3 03 - The Natural Resources - If There's A Tomorrow.mp3 04 - The Magic Touch - A Woman Will Do Wrong.mp3 05 - The Gliders - No Time.mp3 06 - The Natural Resources - Foxy Lady.mp3 07 - The Hill Sisters - Oh My Love, Sweet Love.mp3 08 - The Superbs - One Bad Habit.mp3 09 - The Brothers Of Soul - One Minute Baby.mp3 10 - The Four Mints - Why Did I Go.mp3 11 - The Pretenders - For The Rest Of My Days.mp3 12 - The Whispers - A Singer Of Songs.mp3 13 - The Superbs - Your Eyes.mp3 14 - The Entertainers Iv - My Garden Of Eden.mp3 15 - The Four Mints - You're My Desire.mp3 16 - The Entertainers Iv - When You're Young And In Love.mp3 17 - The Debonaires - Every Once In A While.mp3 18 - The Entertainers Iv - Temptation Walk (People Don't Look No More).mp3
Volume 201 - James & Bobby Purify - You Can't Keep A Good Man Down.mp3 02 - The Lost Generation - Wait A Minute.mp3 03 - The Royal Chessmen - Beggin' You.mp3 04 - Skip Mahoaney & The Casuals - Wherever You Go.mp3 05 - The Royal Five - Gonna Keep Lovin' You.mp3 06 - The Green Berets - (Lord) Send Me Somebody.mp3 07 - The Gifts - Lovin' You.mp3 08 - The Lovelites - This Love Is Real.mp3 09 - Frankie & The Spindles - Count To Ten.mp3 10 - Bloodstone - Something's Missing.mp3 11 - The Sinceres - Don't Waste My Time.mp3 12 - The Symphonies - That's What Love Will Do.mp3 13 - The Exsaveyons - Somewhere.mp3 14 - The Ambassadors - Yes, I'm Ready.mp3 15 - Gene Chandler - Familiar Footsteps.mp3 16 - Billy Stewart - I'm No Romeo.mp3
Volume 301 - The Variations Of Love - I'll Always Love You.mp3 02 - Linda Jones - That's When I'll Stop Loving You.mp3 03 - Brenton Wood - I Want Love.mp3 04 - Timothy Wilson - Baby Baby Please.mp3 05 - Walter Webb & Highlighters - Your Time Is Gonna Come.mp3 06 - Vivian Copeland - He Knows My Key Is Always In The Mailbox.mp3 07 - The Natural Four - Why Should We Stop Now.mp3 08 - The Manhattans - One Life To Live.mp3 09 - The Whatnauts - We're Friends By Day (Lovers By Night).mp3 10 - The Carltons - Hey Mr. Lonesome.mp3 11 - Barbara Mason - You Never Loved Me At All.mp3 12 - The 11th Commandment - Have You Had Any Heartaches Lately.mp3 13 - The Whispers - Great Day.mp3 14 - Mike & The Censations - Victim Of Circumstance.mp3 15 - Starbright - He's An Aries Man.mp3 16 - The Ethics - Farewell.mp3
Volume 401 - The Manhattans - Its Gonna Take A Lot To Bring Me Back.mp3 02 - Tmothy Wilson - Say It Again.mp3 03 - Sunny & The Sunliners - Should I Take You Home.mp3 04 - Linda Jones - It Won't Take Much.mp3 05 - The Lost Generation - Sorry I Can't Help You.mp3 06 - Gene Chandler - To Be A Lover.mp3 07 - Eddie Holman - I'm Not Gonna Give Up.mp3 08 - Timothy Wilson - Just Another Guy.mp3 09 - Tony Mason - Lovely Weekend.mp3 10 - Top Shelf - Give It Up.mp3 11 - Debbie Taylor - Never Gonna Let Him Know.mp3 12 - Linda Jones - I (Who Have Nothing).mp3 13 - Sunny Ozuna - Let Me Love You.mp3 14 - Malo - It's A Lovely Day.mp3
Volume 51. Gene Chandler - Man's Temptation (2:46) 2. Smokey Roberson - Baby Come Close (4:59) 3. The Heartbreakers - How Do You Say Goodbye (2:50) 4. Bobby McClure - Sitting In The Park (4:10) 5. The Moments - Pocketful Of Heartbreaks (2:52) 6. The Admirations - All For You (2:30) 7. The Visitors - My Love Is Ready And Waiting (3:36) 8. The Broadway Express - Didn't We Make It (3:49) 9. Abraham & His Sons - I Can't Do Without You (2:56) 10. Barbara Mason - I Do Love You (2:59) 11. The Backyard Construction - Are You Lonely (4:26) 12. Bobby Allen & The Gee Pees - Here She Comes Again (2:49) 13. AD & G - The Great Performers (2:59) 14. Barbara Lynn - (Until Then) I'll Suffer (2:55)
Volume 61. The Freedom Machine - Stop Doubting My Love (3:28) 2. The Village Choir - Talk To Me Sometimes (3:45) 3. The Ballads - Wait (2:45) 4. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - A Fork In The Road (3:23) 5. Barbara Mason - From His Woman To You (5:00) 6. Arthur & Mary - Let's Get Together (3:03) 7. The Temptations - I Want A Love I Can See (2:33) 8. Abraham & His Soms - Your Mother Understood (2:56) 9. Brenton Wood & M.C. Blvd - Beautiful People (3:24) 10. Billy & The Bloodknots - Gotta Get Away (2:56) 11. The Attractions - New Girl In The Neighborhood (3:09) 12. Carl Carlton - Don't Walk Away (2:34) 13. G.Q. - Cross My Heart (3:15) 14. Lenny Williams - Cause I Love You (7:08)
Volume 71. The Electrifying Cashmeres - Ooh I Love You (3:01) 2. Barbara Mason - You Can Be With The One You Don't Love (4:21) 3. The People's Choice - Run To Me (2:42) 4. Sunny & The Sunliners - Sharing You (3:10) 5. The Optomistics - Should I Let Myself Go (4:13) 6. Hot Ice - Isn't It Lonely (3:25) 7. The Escorts - Day By Day (Every Minute Of The Hour) (4:05) 8. The Imperial Wonders - Turned Around Over You (4:29) 9. The Whatnauts - I'll Erase Away Your Pain (3:12) 10. The Crosstown Express - Let Me Try (3:57) 11. The Dydamics - We're Gonna Be Together (3:23) 12. The Enticers - Storyteller (2:46) 13. Sly, Slick & Wicked - Never Had A Girl Like You (3:18) 14. The Steelers - A Thousand Tomorrows (2:39) 15. The Spectrum - Let's Fall In Love (4:17) 16. G.Q. - Strange Feelings (2:29)
Volume 81. Grand Theft - How Could You Be So Cold (3:05) 2. The Younghearts - Hey Love (4:15) 3. Gene Chandler - Cowboys To Girls (2:17) 4. The Continental Four - How Can I Pretend (2:58) 5. Barbara Mason - Yes, It's You (3:03) 6. The Rotations - If I Could Be Like Columbus ''Where Would We Be'' (3:19) 7. Showtime Inc - Don't Stop (Just Keep On Walking) (3:48) 8. The Escorts - I Loved And I Lost (3:47) 9. Sam & Bill - For Your Love (2:50) 10. Barbara Lynn - To Get You Back Again (3:54) 11. Donny Gerrard - Darlin' (3:50) 12. Elegant Taste - Champagne And Caviar (3:23) 13. Black Ivory - No One Else Will Do (3:10) 14. The Superbs - It Hurts So Much (2:27) 15. Chocolate Syrup - Just In The Nick Of Time (2:57) 16. Frankie & The Spindles - Have You Seen Her (Live) (5:19)
Volume 901 - The Fantastic Four - I Love You Madly.mp3 02 - The Satisfactions - One Light Two Lights.mp3 03 - Landy Nova - There's No One To Blame.mp3 04 - Sunny Ozuna - Put Me In Jail.mp3 05 - Deniece Chandler - Love Is Tears.mp3 06 - Mike & The Censations - You're Living A Lie.mp3 07 - Mike & The Censations - Gonna Try To Get You Back.mp3 08 - Bo Kirkland & Ruth Davis - Easy Loving.mp3 09 - Sly, Slick & Wicked - Symphonic Revolution.mp3 10 - Ted Taylor - Ready For A Heartbreak.mp3 11 - The Individuals - I Love The Way You Love Me.mp3 12 - Michael Kirkland - Blata Blata.mp3 13 - Sunny Ozuna - Guess Who.mp3 14 - Little Ann - Deep Shadows.mp3 15 - Garland Green - Please Come Home.mp3 16 - Rare Gems Odyssey - Touchdown.mp3
Volume 1001 - Mike James Kirkland - Oh Me Oh My (I'm A Fool For You).mp3 02 - The Sweet - Don't Do It.mp3 03 - Landy Nova - Oh Love.mp3 04 - Mike & The Censations - Shopping For A Love.mp3 05 - The Fantastic Four - As Long As I Live (I Live For You).mp3 06 - Richard ''dimples'' Fields - Tears Big As Cantaloupes.mp3 07 - The Lovelites - You've Hurt Me Now.mp3 08 - Sunny Ozuna - Baby I Apologize.mp3 09 - Spencer Wiggins - The Power Of A Woman.mp3 10 - The Delegation - Mr. Heartbreak.mp3 11 - Ronnie Cook & The Superbs - A Million Miles To Paradise.mp3 12 - The Challengers - Honey Honey Honey.mp3 13 - Joe Liggins Jr. & His Honey Drippers - I Wish You Were Here.mp3 14 - Sunny Ozuna - My Dream.mp3 15 - Act One - You Didn't Love Me Anyhow.mp3 16 - The Mayberry Movement - What Did I Do Wrong.mp3 17 - Rare Gems Odyssey - It Don't Take Much.mp3
Volume 1101] C-QUENTS - Merry Christmas To You Baby 02] SUNLINERS (Sunny) - I Want To Come Home For Christmas 03] AUGIE RIOS - Donde Esta Santa Claus 04] GENE CHANDLER - I'll Be Home For Christmas 05] ESCORTS - Silent Night 06] SOPHIA MARIA - Who Would Imagine A King 07] BARBARA LYNN - Merry Christmas Baby 08] MC BLVD - Spending Christmas With My Baby 09] CARL CARLTON - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town 10] DELEGATION - The Christmas Song 11] YOUNGHEARTS (Ron Preyer) - What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas 12] SHIELDS (Frankie Ervin) - It's Christmas Time 13] BARBARA LEWIS - Frosty The Snowman 14] CARLA THOMAS - Gee Whiz It's Christmas
UndergroundOldies.rar
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten